Friday, December 4, 2009

A WEEK IN REVIEW 11/27-12/4

I asked some questions this week on Facebook....and here are the responses....


Q:Last nights game vs. WBS. Comments?

Answers:Kristin-Well, I had a Penguins guy sitting behind me whining the whole night about the calls, the Pens' guys, whatever and all I could do was laugh. 5-0, awesome for Hershey and stinks to be a Penguins fan. Hershey may have been tired from 4 games in 5 days but they definitely showed up for that game.

Jamie-Neuvy had 42 saves. Nuff said.

Q:Comments about the last two games vs. ADIRONDACK?

Answers:Kristin-I watched the first game online and Hershey looked pretty good. I don't think they played bad at all on Sat. They just looked tired. It figures, that's the game that Cash finally get to play at home. I wish we would get to see him more.

Q:Beagle assigned, Ovi gets two-game suspension...comments?

Answers:Kyle-It [stinks] that Ovi is suspended for 2 games.

Kristin-Well, if they aren't going to play Beagle, let me play in Hershey. As for Ovechkin, he is a big name that plays hard all the time. He is always going to get attention, good and bad. I think the suspension is bogus.

Q:Chris Bourque put on wavers by the Pens....anybody think the Caps should claim him?

Answers:Kyle-yes Bourque needs to come back to the caps and bears

Don-yea they should being him back

Kaylyn-ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Bring Chris back!!!!!!!! He was my favorite player and I was sad to see him go to the Pens, the team I DESPISE!!!

Q:How many people think the caps need to get Nylander out of dc?

Answers:Kyle-Send Nylander to Pitt for Chris and call it a deal

Don-they need to get Nylander out of Washington

THANKS FOR THE THOUGHTS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment